Norton Consulting provides the following types of real estate land uses:
Norton Consulting has provided market and economic feasibility studies of Hotels, Resident Clubs, Timeshare / Fractional and supporting Amenities such as Golf, Wellness/Spa, Tennis, Pickleball, Trail Systems and Community Clubhouses.
Over the last twenty years Norton Consulting has conducted market and economic analysis of the following land uses:
- Residential, Office and Industrial Parks, Retail, and Specialty Retail / Entertainment including specialized land uses
- Planned Resort and Residential Communities
- Active Adult 55+ Retirement Communities
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities (assisted living)
- Mixed-Use Town Center development
- Industrial development
- Supporting Recreational Amenities include but are not limited to golf, tennis, pickleball, clubhouses, and trail systems
Norton Consulting provides market-related expert witness testimony and litigation support services for businesses and real estate affected by eminent domain.
Norton Consulting principals have conducted golf course development feasibility, acquisition and deposition analysis, and operations analysis.
Strategic Tourism Studies
Today’s dynamic world-wide tourism and resort developments create exciting opportunities. Norton Consulting has worked with governments, organizations and companies to assess the strategic implications of tourism development from economic, social and business perspectives.
Debt and Equity Sources of Capital
Norton Consulting studies are frequently used to support investment decisions for both debt and equity sources of capital.