Background – Norton Consulting, Inc.
Norton Consulting, Inc. (NCI) has been a leader in the real estate consulting industry for twenty-one (21) years, performing feasibility studies, market analyses, economic impact, demographic analyses, expert witness, survey research and site selection focused in Florida and the Southeast United States as well as extensive experience throughout the United States, Mexico, Latin America and the Caribbean
Norton Consulting, Inc. (NCI) strives to provide the most reliable, up-to-date and quantifiable data to support our conclusions utilizing the most logical methodologies and strategies. We also strive to communicate clearly with our team and blend our expertise with theirs. We perform these tasks in a timely fashion and within a reasonable budget.
Norton Consulting was founded in 1999. Richard L. Norton, prior to founding Norton Consulting, was a principal with Economics Research Associates (now AECOM Economics) in San Francisco & Fort Lauderdale and served as General Manager of the National Golf Foundation’s research and consulting divisions in Jupiter, Florida.
The NCI team is managed by Richard Norton, President, with senior staff support provided by Justin Norton, Susana Fuentealba and Lisa Morgan. Norton Consulting is headquartered in Jupiter, Florida.
Norton Consulting Principals have been involved in evaluating the market and financial feasibility potential of well over 1000 real estate and resort projects located in North America, the Caribbean, Latin America and Europe. Each project requires comprehensive market and economic analyses.
Norton Consulting provides consulting advice to a broad client base representing the private sector (developers, operators, marketing and sales companies, banks and capital companies) and the public sector (local, state, regional and federal government).
Examples of consulting services provided by Norton Consulting include:
- Market and financial feasibility studies of mixed-use destinations including resorts, hotels, residential, entertainment centers, theme parks, commercial (retail and office), industrial and associated amenities.
- Master planning process: Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team (with planners, engineers and architects), Norton Consulting provides product, pricing and economic inputs to the master planning process.
- Acquisition, disposition and re-positioning analyses of real estate development projects
- Provision of market and economic reports, expert witness testimony and litigation support services for valuing easements and for businesses and real estate affected by eminent domain.
Norton Consulting clients include premiere developers, capital companies, operators, planning, engineering and marketing companies and public sector clients in the western hemisphere including these exemplary companies and entities:
- Mira / Black Creek Capital
- Starwood Capital
- Scotia Bank
- Replay Resorts
- IMI Marketing
- Village of North Palm Beach, FL
- Star Valley Ranch, WY, HOA
- Patagonia Virgin, Argentina
- ARHTA Capital – Mexico
- Evercore Partners – Mexico
- FONATUR, Mexico
- The Athens Group
- OHL (Spain)
- Playground / Intrawest
- Cotton & Company
- Port Aransas, Texas
- Miami Dade County Recreation
- Peninsula Papagayo, Costa Rica
- Grupo Questro, Mexico
- EDSA Planning
- Applied Technology (ATM)
- Hill International
- The CMK Companies
- Sirenis Hotels and Resorts
- Oneida Nation, New York
- Squaxin Nation, WA
- Marina Nayarit Mexico